Subject: Re: Some proggys I just sent
From: Mush <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 1997 02:14:28 +0500

The man most directly responsible for this twaddle was Matt Ward, who did thus
comment on Some proggys I just sent on the night of 03-Nov-97:
-> Hi all,
-> I just sent two proggy;
-> One to Eric which is a resident Pal/Ntsc mode switch
-> Another to Mush which makes Amos screens cycle with intuition Amiga+m
-> If anyone wants them (less than 4.5k each) give us a shout!
-> Or if I suspect I promised someone either (I can't remember) Tell me!

Hmm, I tried that program you sent me, and it couldnt allocate itself in
memory, even though I had 5.5 Mb free.

Well, its my 21st today (4th), so im off to get drunk.

P.S. The FTP site might not be up today, or then again, might be on for a
few days, as I could be too hung over to bear the noise of the clicking
mouse, hehehe.

Andrew "Mushroom" Kellett
--
 Email: Andy Kellett <[email-masked]>  Team *AMOS* + IAPA Team *AMIGA*
  alt.religion.amos - AMOS now on usenet! AMOS Mailinglist also mirrored

     World's Largest AMOS Homepages - http://www.mushy-pd.demon.co.uk

         Massive FTP site with AMOS/C64 and Mods/Samples + more at
                            mushy-pd.dyn.ml.org